About the Wisconsin Radiological Society
The purpose of the chapter shall be those of the American College of Radiology, hereinafter sometimes referred to as the "College"; advancing the science of radiology, improving radiologic service to patients and the medical community, and studying the economics of radiology; the encouragement of improved and continuing education for radiologists; and the establishment and maintenance of high medical and ethical standards in the practice of radiology.
WRS: Working for you
- Working with Medicare and private insurance groups to insure appropriate utilization and reimbursement of imaging services.
- Working with State Legislators to ensure a stable liability climate in Wisconsin
- Bringing together and enhancing dialogue between Wisconsin radiologists
- Monitoring State Legislative initiatives to protect imaging services for patients and physicians
- Participating in ACR committees and initiatives at the national level
- Convening a state-wide meeting of Wisconsin Radiologists in April with presentations on legislative issues, medical education and practice management
- Providing information and contact through a Wisconsin web site (www.wi-rad.org) and web communications