How to Contact Your Legislator

Forming friendships and relationships with your district's state or federal representatives helps radiology in Wisconsin. WRS encourages you to get to know your representatives. If you have a relationship with one, please let Kelli Dyszelski know for our database should important legislation arise,

By Phone

Call the legislative hotline toll-free at 1-800-362-WISC (9472) (266-9960 in the Madison area) to leave a message for a legislator.  This hotline can also tell you who your State Representative and/or State Senator are. You can also visit  and click on "Who Represents Me?"

By Email

If you send e-mail, include your name and mailing address in the body of the message, or your concerns may not be recorded. Generally, legislators' e-mail addresses use the following format: (example:  (example: 

You can double-check your legislator's e-mail address by visiting