2018 WRS Newsletter
Sneak Peak to President's Message:
Welcome! Your Wisconsin state chapter of the American College of Radiology hopes the Spring of 2018 finds its members in good health and positively engaged in the ever changing practice of Radiology.
Your WRS state chapter is built on three pillars: Education, Policy, and providing national Representation to the American College of Radiology. Your WRS chapter has been actively engaged in several initiatives on each of the fronts, dedicated to becoming an active player at the table.
Included in this Issue:
- President’s Message
- Wisconsin Radiological Society 69th Annual Meeting Preview
- WRS Honors Paul A. Larson, MD, FACR with Flaherty Award
- The WRS Congratulates 5 New Fellows of the American College of Radiology
- Wisconsin Doctors Day 2018
- WRS Honors Alicia Arnold, MD with Kenneth Viste, MD Young Physician Leadership Award
- Legislative Update