Wisconsin Radiological Society Sponsors
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. In 2017, BD welcomed C.R. Bard into the BD family and through this collaboration is accelerating the delivery of innovative technologies, world-class clinical education, and disease awareness programs that are helping to transform the standard of patient care. BD.com
Since 1963, Cook Medical has worked closely with physicians to develop technologies that eliminate the need for open surgery. Today, we are combining medical devices, biologic materials, and cellular therapies to help the world’s healthcare systems deliver better outcomes more efficiently. We have always remained family owned so that we have the freedom to focus on what we care about: patients, our employees, and our communities.
LANDAUER joined Fluke Biomedical and RaySafe as a result of the Fortive acquisition in late 2017. By blending products and services, we are better able to deliver critical patient and staff safety solutions to health care providers around the world. LANDAUER’s core strength in dosimetry services and medical physics is complementary to Fluke Biomedical and RaySafe’s efforts to help customers with biomedical equipment testing and navigating complex regulatory environments around radiation exposure. Visit flukebiomedical.com or landauer.com to learn more.
National Decision Support Company, a Change Healthcare Company, offers CareSelect® Imaging - a clinical decision support and analytics solution that delivers advanced imaging guidelines at the point-of-order to drive out waste, improve quality, and automate burdensome prior-authorization workflows. CareSelect Imaging is used by over 500 health systems nationwide to manage imaging utilization and enable compliance with the Protecting Access to Medicare Act. For more information, visit nationaldecisionsupport.com.
Philips Healthcare is Innovation. Transformation. Collaboration. The right care at the right time in the right place. That’s healthcare without bounds.
For more than 130 years, Siemens Healthcare has been a recognized leader in medical innovation. Your needs are our focus and are the driving force behind our innovative solutions and services. We listen. We understand. And we help you find answers to the critical issues you face today, so you can achieve the best possible outcomes – now and years from now.
In 2007, Siemens Healthcare invested approximately 11% of its global revenue in research and development, producing an average of five patents every single day. We partner with medical researchers worldwide in the pursuit of the next breakthrough to predict, diagnose and treat disease.
With Siemens history of innovation and approximately 40,000 dedicated employees worldwide, our vision of Integrated Healthcare is clearly in sight. We believe with Integrated Healthcare, we can turn the potential of accessible, affordable healthcare into a reality.
• Siemens innovative technologies help improve the quality of life for people around the world:
• More than 170 million Healthcare Information Transactions are performed by Siemens every business day
• More than 800 million imaging procedures are performed yearly with Siemens imaging equipment*
• Nearly 37% of the U.S. population is registered in Siemens data center, so that healthcare providers can access critical patient information wherever care is needed
• Our Global Health Information Network is one of the largest in the world, providing customers with an excellent system availability, scalability, security, and performance
• Siemens spends 3.4 billion Euros annually on research and development, with 760 million focused on healthcare
• One-fourth of the hearing aids sold in the U.S. come from Siemens